For Episode 10 of the Fitness Pollenator Podcast, I have a double whammy. That's right -- I have on not one but TWO awesome guests: Eric Bach and Marc Lewis.
Eric (left) is a chiseled strength and conditioning coach based in Denver, Colorado. Marc (right) is working on his PhD in exercise physiology at UNC-Greensboro. (He's also chiseled, but you'll have to take my word for it.)
In this episode, we run the gamut of topics, including:
- The biggest differences between training athletes and training the general population
- What online training is and whom it's for -- beginners or intermediate lifters?
- Eric's bread and butter: Front squats (!)
- Marc's bread and butter: Concurrent training (i.e. simultaneous aerobic and strength training)
- Eric's recent T-Nation article:
- Eric and my recent two-part series:
- Common Injury Sites And Clever Workarounds: Part 1 – Upper Body
- Common Injury Sites And Clever Workarounds: Part 2 – Lower Body
- Marc's upcoming article on strength training for endurance athletes
- Stay tuned for the link to this one in the coming weeks
Listen to the episode now at the following link:
And subscribe to the podcast on iTunes if you haven't already.
New episodes are on deck for 2016, including the return of Mobility 101's Matt Ibrahim (way back from Episode 4)!