1. You do one set of quarter squats, add 200 more pounds to the bar, ponder it for several minutes, and walk away never to return.
2. You do a set of deadlifts at 50% of your 1RM with a round back, a weight belt, and lifting straps.
3. You never lock out. On anything. Especially Smith machine seated shoulder press.
4. You have your lifting partner assist you on every rep of your machine bicep curls.
5. Your entire workout one day consists of dumbbell shrugs, barbell shrugs, preacher curls, hammer curls, and concentration curls.
6. You wear wrist straps because you saw the strongest guy in the gym wearing them.
7. Between sets you admire yourself in the mirror while shaking your protein shake to avoid clumps.
8. You train your neck, especially like this:
9. You do a body part split routine, thereby training arms as frequently as legs.
10. You work out in a children's medium t-shirt.